1. December 29 2016- Obaseki ordered two APC leaders Osakpomwan Eriyo & Sunday Osagbona to be remanded in Oko prison for alleged attempted murder on the life of Chief Osaro Idah.
2. October 6, 2018- Obaseki imposed his preferred candidates for National/House of Assembly elections on the party in several LGs of Edo state.
3. February 23, 2019- Obaseki lost his ward, LG, fed constituencies & senatorial district in the Presidential/National Assembly elections. He was playing golf on election day.
4. March 18, 2019- Obaseki purportedly suspended Gen. Charles Ariabhere from APC.
5. March 21, 2019- Obaseki threatened the life of Hon. Chris Okaeben & vowed he won’t be inaugurated into Edo State House of Assembly.
6. June 5, 2019- Obaseki blackmailed & accused Edo APC leaders of fighting him for access to the state treasury to share Edo money.
7. June 17, 2019- Obaseki refused to inaugurate 14 APC members elect into the Edo State House of Assembly. He accused Oshiomhole of impeachment plans against him.
8. June 17, 2019- 14 Edo House of Assembly members elect were physically attacked at the Golden Tulip Hotel by thugs loyal to Obaseki under the supervision of the Nigeria Police.
9. July 3, 2019- Obaseki sacked 8 Commissioners & Special Advisers.
10. July 4, 2019- Obaseki ordered the illegal suspension of Hon. Chris Okaeben from the APC by his Oredo LG party chapter.
11. July 23, 2019- Obaseki fought against the ministerial nomination of Hon. Clem Agba by President Buhari.
12. July 31, Obaseki illegally suspended from office the Executive Chairman of Etsako West Local Government Council, Rtn Yakubu Musa.
13 . August 29, 2019- Obaseki at the South-South governors forum & in a letter to President Buhari through the APC Ovia North East LG chapter, rejected the nomination of Dr. Pius Odubu & Chief Victor Ekhator as Chairman & member board of NDDC respectively.
14. September 3, 2019- Obaseki through his lawyer, Andrew d Adaze Emwanta filed a case in an FCT High Court Abuja against the nomination of a fellow Edo man, Dr. Pius Odubu as Chairman NDDC. He asked the court to give the position to Delta State.
15. September 27, 2019- Obaseki illegally sacked Alhaji Aremiyau Momoh from office as Chairman Etsako East LG.
16. October 5, 2019- Thugs loyal to Obaseki attacked the Benin GRA residence of Adams Oshiomhole at night.
17. October 8, 2019- Obaseki illegally removed from office Hon. Patrick Aguinede as Chairman Esan West LG. This was after he had previously removed 3 others from office namely; Alhaji Yakson Musa, Alhaji Aremiyau Momoh & Eghe Ogbemudia from Etsako West, Etsako East & Egor LG
18. October 9, 2019- Obaseki proscribed the Edo People’s Movement (EPM) at the Edo APC state party secretariat & ordered his loyalists to deal with anyone & everyone holding EPM meetings.
19. October 11, 2019- Obaseki ordered the arrest of Hon. Osarobo Idahosa, the APC leader in Ikpoba okha and about three police hilux vehicles were stationed outside his house for days.
20. October 18, 2019- Obaseki ordered the purported suspension of Lawrence Okah as Edo State APC Secretary.
21. October 27, 2019- Thugs loyal to Obaseki attacked Comrade Carlice Imolore & other APC leaders/members in Owan East LG.
22. November 2, 2019- Thugs loyal to Obaseki & led by his deputy, Philip Shaibu who rode on a bike booed Oshiomhole at Edo University Iyamoh. Obaseki further blamed the attack of Oshiomhole’s guests, the Oba of Lagos & others on Oshiomhole just to embarrass him.
23. November 14, 2019- Obaseki used one Steven Oshawo & 8 others (out of 26 exco members) to carry out an illegal suspension of Adams Oshiomhole in his ward 10 of Etsako West LG.
24. November 21, 2019- Obaseki sponsored a protest at the APC national party secretariat led by his aide, Osagbovo Iyoha for the resignation/removal of Oshiomhole as APC national party chairman.
25. November 22, 2019- Obaseki lobbied APC NEC members for the attempted removal of Adams Oshiomhole as APC national party chairman.
26. November 22, 2019- Obaseki sealed up the hotel business premises of Comrade Osakpomwan Eriyo. He went further & seized his caterpillars, excavators & other working equipment at his sand excavation business site (pit).
27. December 3, 2019- Obaseki ordered Frank Okiye to illegally declare vacant the seats of 14 APC House of Assembly members elect. And asked INEC for by-elections.
28. December 12, 2019- Oshiomhole’s convoy & NWC members attacked in Benin by thugs loyal to Obaseki. They caused mayhem, burnt vehicles, set bonfire on airport road & harassed innocent citizens.
29. December 13, 2019- Obaseki placed a ban on all political rallies & gatherings in both public & private properties with a threat to revoke the C of O’s of such properties.
30. December 13, 2019- Obaseki ordered men of the Nigeria Police to seal up Garrick Memorial School to prevent the welcome rally of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu back to the APC.
31. December 22, 2019- Obaseki accused Edo APC leaders to be responsible for the reoccurring fire incidents in several markets in Benin metropolis.
32. December 22, 2019- In an APC meeting at Oredo, Obaseki accused Oshiomhole of godfatherism, breathing down his neck to be in full control of his govt. He had previously accused Oshiomhole of plans to have him (Obazeki) impeached as governor.
33. December 23, 2019- Thugs loyal to Obaseki attacked Prof. Julius Ihonvbere’s constituency office & empowerment program in Owan West LG.
34. December 23, 2019- Obaseki celebrated when the tenured appointment of Hon. Samson Osagie elapsed with no further renewal by President Buhari as Executive Director marketing & business development, Nigeria Communication Satellite LTD.
35. January 25, 2020- The venue of APC Edo north rally in Auchi burnt down. Chairs, tables, canopies other equipment & materials destroyed.
36. January 29, 2020- Obaseki publicly on TV threatened to deal with Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of APC.
37. January 29, 2020- Obaseki set up a panel to probe Oshiomhole over the construction of the Benin Specialist Hospital.
38. January 30, 2020- Assassination attempt was carried out on the life of Hon. Henry Idahagbon with 77 bullet holes on his office floor & windows.
39. February 1, 2020- Obaseki ordered the Police to seal up ‘Okaigiesan Hall’, the initial venue of the Edo central APC rally.
40. February 1, 2020- The Benin residence of Chief Francis Inegbeneki (Uzoya) bombed with IED.
41. February 3, 2020- Comrade Osakpomwan Eriyo’s residence at Siloko road bombed.
42. February 3, 2020- Obaseki through his deputy, Philip Shaibu asked the IG of Police & Director of DSS to arrest Adams Oshiomhole.
43. February 5, 2020- Obaseki ordered the demolition of the hotel of Comrade Tony Kabaka Adun at Ugbor Benin City.
44. February 7, 2020- Obaseki ordered the seal up of Comrade Osakpomwan Eriyo’s hotel for the second time.
45. February 10, 2020- Lawrence Okah’s Benin residence bombed after an assassination attempt on his life previously at the same residence.
46. February 15, 2020- Obaseki celebrates the APC loss of Bayelsa State to the PDP at the Supreme Court.
47. February 22, 2020- Thugs loyal to Obaseki were mobilised to the Benin Airport to prevent Oshiomhole from coming to Benin without the approval of Governor Obaseki.
48. February 22, 2020- Obaseki blocked both the street entrance & exit to the Benin private residence of Oshiomhole with Edo State waste management garbage trucks. This was to prevent Oshiomhole from accessing his house or receiving visitors.
49. February 29, 2020- Obaseki revoked the C of O on the properties of Dr. Odubu, Prof. Ihonvbere, Chief Elamah & other APC leaders.
50. March 5, 2020- Obaseki celebrated the short lived suspension of Oshiomhole as APC national Chairman by the FCT High Court.
51. March 13, 2020- Obaseki endorsed Victor Giadom from Rivers State in South- South factional meeting in Abuja as APC National Chairman to replace Comrade Adams Oshiomhole from Edo State.
52. June 2nd, 2020. Took the Party National Working Committee to Federal High Court in Benin City to reverse direct primary option to his indirect primary.
53. June 2nd, 2020. Took the Party National Working Committee to the Federal High Court in Benin City not to accept Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu as a member of the Party and to challenge the waiver order by NWC.